Although the PCR machine is not a measuring instrument, its principle of action is closely related to the basic measuring elements. Therefore, the PCR machine needs regular inspection and maintenance.
Maintenance of lab PCR machine:
1. Cleaning of the sample cell
First open the lid, then add 95% ethanol or 10% cleaning solution into the sample cell, and soak for 5 minutes, then clean the contaminated wells. Use a micropipette to aspirate the liquid, and use a cotton swab to absorb the remaining liquid. Turn on the PCR machine, set the holding temperature to 50°C to run the PCR program so as to volatilize and remove the residual liquid, which usually only takes about 5-10 minutes.
2. Cleaning of the hot cover
For a fluorescent quantitative PCR machine, if fluorescent pollution occurs and the sample cell is not the source of this pollution, or if the tightness of the hot cover is affected by pollution or residues, the bottom surface of the cushion cover needs to be cleaned with compressed air or pure water to make the well of the sample cell clean and ensure that no dirt obstructs the light path.
3. Cleaning of the outer surface
Cleaning the outer surface of PCR machine can remove dust and grease, but cannot achieve the effect of disinfection. It is best to choose a non-corrosive cleaning agent to clean the outer surface of the PCR machine.
4. Replacement of the fuse
First turn off the PCR machine, pull out the plug, open the fuse box next to the power socket, replace it with the spare fuse, and observe whether it returns to normal.
5. Real-time PCR machine needs to be tested regularly at least once every six months, depending on the refrigeration method.
6. The time control of the temperature rising and cooling process is the key to the PCR reaction process, and the shorter the time, the better. If the cooling process of the PCR machine is more than 1 minute, then the refrigeration system of the instrument should be checked. When the PCR machine uses air-cooled refrigeration, the dust on the reaction base should be cleaned thoroughly. If it uses other refrigeration systems, the relevant refrigeration components should be checked.
7. Under normal circumstances, if the temperature of the instrument can be corrected by the temperature correction method, do not open or adjust the electronic control parts of the instrument casually.
The PCR amplification system, also known as PCR machine, is designed to meet the needs of today's molecular biology laboratory, and it can perform any real-time PCR detection, such as pathogens, mutations, SNP analysis and rapid screening, and cell RNA level detection and quantification.
PCR Machine/Thermal Cycler
Nanbei Instrument has been in the laboratory instrument construction industry for more than 20 years. This is a comprehensive factory dedicated to research, development and manufacturing. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality PCR machines, Real-time PCR, Thermal Cycler, Nucleic acid extractor.