A PCR machine is an instrument that amplifies specific DNA through PCR (polymerase chain reaction) technology. According to the purpose of DNA amplification and detection standards, PCR instruments can be divided into four categories,ordinary PCR machine, gradient PCR machine, in-situ PCR machine, and real-time fluorescence quantitative PCR machine.
Reasons for measuring the temperature of PCR DNA testing machine:
1. Good laboratory management includes regular quality control of instruments.
2. Regular temperature measurement of PCR instrument can improve laboratory quality management system.
3. The temperature conditions and state of thermal cycler PCR machine are one of the indispensable conditions for the development and application of PCR kits.
4. The results of temperature measurement can help to avoid the dependence of certain kits on certain brands and models of instruments, and to broaden the application scope of the kits.
5. Doing experiments on qualified instruments can greatly save manpower and material resources.
6. For laboratories with old instruments and high-intensity use, the saving effect is particularly obvious.
Usually, the main temperature detection items of lab PCR system include heating and cooling rate, accuracy, uniformity, overshoot and so on.
PCR Machine/Thermal Cycler
NANBEI INSTRUMENT LIMITED has been in the laboratory instrument construction industry for more than 20 years. This is a comprehensive factory dedicated to research, development and manufacturing. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality PCR machines, Real-time PCR, Thermal Cycler, Nucleic acid extractor.